futureSAX Innovation Forum
The futureSAX Innovation Forums act as an impulse event for small and medium-sized enterprises and, as a content-oriented format, are primarily aimed at entrepreneurs, but also at scientists and knowledge and technology transfer players.
The event takes place twice a year and is organised throughout Saxony. The futureSAX Innovation Forum 1 primarily serves to inform and exchange information about the various innovation processes and their possibilities. In the second futureSAX Innovation Forum of the year, a key technology will be selected and looked at from new perspectives in order to make cross-industry application potential visible.
Along a central theme, the participants exchange information intensively in interactive formats and thus benefit from each other. The topics pursue cross-industry aspects and focus on the potential of cross-innovations. The Innovation Forums thus offer entrepreneurs and scientists various opportunities to talk to each other in order to gain new impulses and establish contacts across industries.
Advantages for entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs profit from the rich innovation landscape in the Free State of Saxony and can thus significantly expand their network.
- By the meeting of young up-and-coming companies (among others hidden champions) with established and scientists, possible trends for the own enterprise can be derived.
Advantages for scientists
- To present application-oriented research and it´s results to decision-makers from industry and to discuss them with practitioners.
- Taking with you new impulses and suggestions for your own work
- Expand your own network throughout Saxony