futureSAX Innovation Summit
The futureSAX Innovation Summit is the highlight of the futureSAX year, a meeting point for the many actors and people interested in innovation in Saxony's founding and innovation ecosystem.
With more than 500 founders, entrepreneurs, scientists and investors, the conference offers the opportunity for cross-industry information, presentation and networking. Numerous and exciting ideas, concepts and successful business models will make Saxony, the state of founders and innovation, tangible. The Matching Area also offers opportunities to retreat into personal conversation.
An interactive programme on topics relevant to companies and start-ups as well as knowledge and technology transfer will complete the event.
Highlights for (potential) founders
- Direct knowledge exchange from founder to founder
- Easy contact to the start-up supporters "Ready to Start-up" from all over Saxony
- Possibility of pitching to investors as part of the futureSAX Investors Roadshow and individual one-on-one meetings with investors
Highlights für Highlights for entrepreneurs
- Attraction point for people of action and innovators from business and science as well as decision-makers and multipliers from politics and media
- Knowledge exchange and inspiring conversations
Highlights for Scientists
- Direct exchange of experience and networking opportunities, including with participants of the Saxon Transfer Prize
- Participation in the exhibition "Ready to Transfer" to show transfer activities in Saxony and make them tangible
- Possibility to pitch in front of potential cooperation partners within the framework of the futureSAX innovation pitch
Highlights for Investors
- Getting to know the latest cases from all over Saxony during the futureSAX Investors Roadshow
- Exchange and expansion of the network through networking with other investors from the futureSAX investor network